Meal kits are the rage these days as they are just perfect for preparing complete and healthy meals at home and within no time. Carefully planned and crafted by culinary experts and fictionists, there is a rising demand for different meal kits that come with pre-portioned Ingredients and easy-to-follow instructions.
Check out this site if you are looking for delicious, home-cooked healthy meals without the hassle. Now you can plan your own weekly menu and order customized meal kits that ate fast growing in popularity. You will love the variety, the nutrition quotient, and time efficiency with these meals that are so easy to make and delicious too!
The best part is that you can go ahead and create some unique recipes using meal kits at home. The catering industry is already offering inventive ways to lure customers and give them more options to create a professional quality meal in their own kitchen.
Here are some ideas you can try and create a range of dishes from pizza, pasta, bowls, curries and burgers, and a lot more.
- Prepare pan-seared chicken with citrus glaze and Cajun seasoning. Just cook the chicken for a couple of minutes until browned. Add a mix of orange juice, honey and cornstarch and cook until the mixture thickens.
- If you love Couscous, cook it with some water and oil and let it simmer for a few minutes. Add some spinach and seasoning of herbs and let it boil for some more time. Remove the pan from the heat and toss it gently.
- Grilled zucchini with lemon pepper is very simple and easy to make. Season zucchini slices with salt and some lemon and pepper and keep the heat to medium-high. Grill until done and when you see marks on zucchini.
- Everybody loves salads, and Caesar salad with pecorino Romano is a favorite with most customers. Season the lettuce with salt and pepper and place them on a griddle with cooking spray at medium-high heat. Transfer to a serving plate and shave the cheese over top of the salad.
- You can prepare an excellently done Salmon with toasted sesame seeds tight at your home. All you need to do is place the salmon in a baking dish and season it with salt, pepper, and the hoisin sauce and bake until tender.
- If you love noodles, you must try out this recipe of stir-fry noodles with bok choy. Add bok choy and sugar in a large skillet and cook for a couple of minutes. Add the ponzu sauce and noodles, simmer, and add some scallions before serving.
Try out any of the above recipes with meal kits at home, and you will find yourself cutting down on the number of restaurant meals and enjoying some great family time together, cooking and eating together.
When shopping for the right kit for you, consider your dietary needs and preferences along with your cooking skills. Some meal kits are easy to assemble, while the elaborate gourmet meals will need more time and preparation. The costs will go up based on the size of the families and the course of the meals.